Posted to user@commons.apache.org by far4ever <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/20 16:45:27 UTC

uploading a file and other text content with in a same form

hi
i would like to know is there a possibility to use a single form to upload
file ans also get some text in a same form and do processing using apache
common upload.
if so can any of you give me some examples on it, because i am new to this
area.

thanks in advance

Re: uploading a file and other text content with in a same form

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
Have you read the User Guide? It does explain this...

http://commons.apache.org/fileupload/using.html

--
Martin Cooper