Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/10 15:32:45 UTC

Re: Marshalling POJOs

Hi Garth,

You can use AXIOM:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/OMTutorial.html

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/quickstartguide.html#axiom

Regards,
Angel

Re: Marshalling POJOs

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Yes - your interpretation of my response is correct.

Regarding Angel's response, note that AXIOM works only with Axis2, not
with Axis.
AXIOM is Axis2's StAX-based XML processing model. If you prefer to use
POJOs, you don't need to use AXIOM. Or more accurately, when you use
POJOs, your databinding framework uses AXIOM behind the scenes, but
your code doesn't need to interface with AXIOM directly.

Anne