Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Κωνσταντίνος Αγαπίδης <cs...@csd.uoc.gr> on 2022/04/20 20:01:52 UTC

Restore Job from CheckPoint in IntelliJ IDE - MiniCluster

Hi everyone,

I have a technical question about a problem I am dealing with in my Flink Jobs. I am using
IntelliJ, Java 1.8 and Flink Version 1.15.0 Libraries and Maven Dependencies in my jobs.

I am trying to restore a job in Flink Minicluster Local Environment but I cannot find documentation
about this in the web. I found a deprecated solution in a mail archive, but it didn't work in my
case. First of all I want to ask if it is possible to restore a Job in my Intellij IDE when
executing a Job Locally (MiniCluster). I ask because I want to experiment with some concepts about
state management within IntelliJ, without building a jar and deploying my job.

Deprecated Solution: https://lists.apache.org/thread/q1nj5pvwy4t4t9q76z6gkqw64ydth1k0

Thank you in advance!

--
Best Regards,
Kostas

RE: Restore Job from CheckPoint in IntelliJ IDE - MiniCluster

Posted by Schwalbe Matthias <Ma...@viseca.ch>.
Happy to hear that

(back-posted to usr list)

Thias