Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Russell Castagnaro <ru...@castagnaro.com> on 2001/08/14 04:40:23 UTC

something similar to

Hello folks,

I have an xml document which is generated using the esql taglib
included in cocoon.  Two of the elements that are returned are foriegn
keys in another taple (a lookup table) for the category and type of
item.  I can handle generating the lookup very easily with a
combination of jsp (the entry form) and xml/xslt as follows:

  What I would like to do is use something like an import in my style
  sheet to do the same thing but in the stylesheet:

Is there anything that works like this or would allow me to do this
sort of thing?

Thanks in advanced!

--
Best regards,
 Russell                          mailto:russell@castagnaro.com

Re: something similar to

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Russell,
Please try cocoon-users list first.

Thanks,
dims

--- Russell Castagnaro <ru...@castagnaro.com> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>

> I have an xml document which is generated using the esql taglib
> included in cocoon.  Two of the elements that are returned are foriegn
> keys in another taple (a lookup table) for the category and type of
> item.  I can handle generating the lookup very easily with a
> combination of jsp (the entry form) and xml/xslt as follows:

>   What I would like to do is use something like an import in my style
>   sheet to do the same thing but in the stylesheet:

> Is there anything that works like this or would allow me to do this
> sort of thing?
>

> Thanks in advanced!
>

> --
> Best regards,