Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/23 15:24:18 UTC

Minor Doc correction

Hello devers,
I need to make a very minor doc update to the documentation for the Excel plugin.  I remember seeing a past email about pushing to a specific brach, but what is the process for doc updates?
Thanks,
-- C

Re: Minor Doc correction

Posted by Vova Vysotskyi <vv...@gmail.com>.
Until release is not finished, master branch is freezed.

Regarding gh-pages branch, yes, it may be copied and updated as described
here
<https://github.com/apache/drill/tree/gh-pages#documentation-guidelines> to
be published to Drill web-site.
But I think it would be better to do it after the release, since it is a
new format, absent in previous versions.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi

Re: Minor Doc correction

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.