Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Christopher McKenzie <cm...@iizuu.com> on 2010/01/27 01:35:32 UTC

performance metrics questions

Hi,

I don't mind to be a bother on this list, but I have not been able to find a good analysis on this topic (although I've made some of my own).

The question is basically, what is the cost of going from cassandra to a usable state in your thrift supported language of choice?  This is of course dependent on many things including the cost of object creation overhead in the destination language.

I'm curious as to what other people's experiences have been in this especially with regard to lessons learned.

Thanks.

~chris.