Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sven Woltmann <wo...@wr-gmbh.de> on 2002/06/13 10:44:44 UTC

Restart a single Tomcat service out of several running services?

Hi,

Our server runs several Tomcat services for different websites.  Every time
I change a Java class for my my applications, I must restart Tomcat.  All my
websites are then down for up to 30 seconds, even the ones that don't use
the changed classes.

Is it possible to only restart one of the services?

Thanks,
Sven

Re: Restart a single Tomcat service out of several running services?

Posted by Adam Pfeiffer <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Here is what you do:

 First,