Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by nicke <ni...@bliq.se> on 2021/11/28 14:33:43 UTC

Series encode only shows one series?

I have a dataset like:

| City    |    LA |    NY |
|---------+-------+-------|
| Flight1 | 09.20 | 14.30 |
| Flight2 | 10.30 | 15.40 |
| Flight3 | 11.30 | 16.40 |

When I use encode: { "x: [1,2,3 ], y: 'City'"} I only get the first line
in the line-chart. If I do encode: { x: [2,3 ], y: 'City'} it shows
Flight2, but still only one line.
I am using sourceHeader: true, seriesLayoutBy: 'row' in the dataset

How can I get all the rows to show?

Re: Series encode only shows one series?

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Do you mind providing a full option for us to reproduce?

Regards

--
Yi Shen
Apache ECharts PMC

Re: Series encode only shows one series?

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you provide your full code to help us understand the problem?

Thanks

*Ovilia*