Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org> on 2003/09/01 00:39:24 UTC

Re: Mod_python 3.1.0a and Mandrake

Thanks Oden.

Can you try it without the -lfl or -ll flags at all? I am pretty sure it
will compile without it on anything, including Mandrake, but just to be on
the safe side.

The

%option noyywrap

line in psp_parser.l should make a praser that doesn't need that library.

If it tests out OK, I'll modify your patch to remove references to libfl
altogether.

Thanks!

Grisha

Posted by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org>.
Apparently, 2.5.31 is the NEW version of flex (still beta), while 2.5.4 is
the old one. :-)

To get reentrant flexers, you need 2.5.31. This is partly why psp_parser.c
is included with the distribution.

P.S. nounistd seems to have no effect anyway.

Grisha

Posted by Oden Eriksson <od...@kvikkjokk.net>.