Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Yury <fa...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/06 07:23:07 UTC

Re[2]: Clearing a database.

Sorry, but the question was "how to clean database" but not delete.
This is very different things.
For example if I have an integration with ElasticSearch:
- deleting: search engine doesn't delete documents from search index.
- cleaning (remove all documents): removes all documents from search engine

--
Yury Kisliak
mailto:fas.ysk@gmail.com