Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/23 21:37:06 UTC

Do you think it will work for JBoss 5

Do you think this integration will work on JBoss 5?
thanks

Re: Do you think it will work for JBoss 5

Posted by Hans Bausewein <ha...@comerwell.xs4all.nl>.

ilango_g wrote:

> Do you think this integration will work on JBoss 5?

It should.

But I had some problems on (5.0 CR2)  when I tried it recently.

2008-10-07 11:48:59,871 DEBUG [org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer] (main)
Initialization failed
jboss.j2ee:jndiName=local/TextNextMDB@21230365,service=EJB
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Message driven beans are not bound
into remote jndi

Must be missing something. I did not have time to fix it.

It works on 4.0.5 and 4.2.3

Hans