Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 任 跃兵 <cn...@live.cn> on 2021/01/19 14:45:27 UTC

[Vote] Release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.29.0-RC1

Hi, community

I am going to call a vote for release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.29.0-RC1
   - Vote thread: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r9fe55efab85375fbce145a11fee0d3e80e970015767b88ef17052e44%40%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3E
   - Vote result thread: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rd3a0266c949ee7163dbf94cb46ac0ae5ad2b8f90adc956b65b2e197b%40%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3E
   - Git tag for this Release:  0.29.0-RC1 [1]
   - The source tarball could be found at :
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.29.0/RC1/apache-weex-incubating-0.29.0-RC1-src.tar.gz
   - The signature of the source tarball could be found at :
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.29.0/RC1/apache-weex-incubating-0.29.0-RC1-src.tar.gz.asc
   - The SHA-512 checksum of the source tarball could be found at :
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.29.0/RC1/apache-weex-incubating-0.29.0-RC1-src.tar.gz.sha512
   - The source tarball is signed with Key:
   *72E578A02D066138765EFEE0AA21CA62BADEA69A*, which could be found in the
   key file: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/KEYS
   - ChangeLog about this version:
   https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/blob/release/0.29/CHANGELOG.md

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, until we get enough
votes. Please vote on releasing this RC.

   - + 1 approve
   - + 0 no opinion
   - - 1 disapprove (and reason why)

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/releases/tag/0.29.0-RC1

Best Regards,
Yuebing Ren

任跃兵

Re: [Vote] Release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.29.0-RC1

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

-1 (binding) due to files with incorrect headers and/or missing license information. It would also be a good idea to remove “com.taobao.weex”.

I only see two +1 votes on the dev list but will assume that the person who put the vote forward also voted +1.

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes are fine
- disclaimer exits
- Year is incorrect in NOTICE please update
- LICENSE need some improvements and include additional copyright (Ren Nyffenegger) from this file [1]
- It looks like some file have incorrect headers or have not been mentioned in LICENSE e.g. [2] some have double headers [3].
there looks to be about 30 files like this.
- There are references to “com.taobao.weex” in the code
- No unexpected binary files
- Didn’t compile as I don’t have the right environment se up

Thanks,
Justin

1. ./weex_core/Source/js_runtime/utils/base64.hpp
2. ./weex_core/Source/js_runtime/runtime/v8/vm_v8.cc
3 ./weex_core/Source/js_runtime/runtime/binding_macro.h