Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Laird Nelson <lj...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/21 23:01:05 UTC

ReverseMappingTool: can I turn off the generation of orm.xml?

I was unable to figure out from the documentation here () how to turn off
the generation of the orm.xml file.

I don't actually care, but there seems to be a bug in the tool.  If I run
the mapper twice, it appears that the orm.xml file's being present on the
second run causes the tool to crash.  I'll detail this in another email,
but, quite frankly, I would prefer to use annotations anyhow.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Best,
Laird

Re: ReverseMappingTool: can I turn off the generation of orm.xml?

Posted by ljnelson <lj...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 6:07 PM, emiddio-verizon [via OpenJPA] <
ml-node+3868892-1783942138@n2.nabble.com<ml...@n2.nabble.com>
> wrote:

> i find this also -- but the example - reversemapping build.xml tries to
> move
> the orm.xml,

Aha, solved the problem.  The "-metadata none" option suppresses the

Posted by emiddio-verizon <em...@verizon.net>.
i find this also -- but the example - reversemapping build.xml tries to move
the orm.xml,

on win7 it can copy the file but the move does not delete it -- i added ant
target to
remove the file -- which works.