Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by José Ramón Pérez Agüera <jo...@fdi.ucm.es> on 2006/01/10 12:37:16 UTC

new spanish analyzer

I have developed a spanish analyzer with spanish stemmer based in Porter algorithm. Its under GNU license and free for use. I hope that will be useful for spanish lucene users. You can download the stemmer here:

http://multidoc.rediris.es/joseramon/index.php?option=com_docman&task=view_category&Itemid=25&subcat=1&catid=11&limitstart=0&limit=5

if somebody have any sugerences, i will be happy to improve my implementation

Sorry for my english :-)

jose

José Ramón Pérez Agüera
Despacho 411 tlf. 913947599
Dept. de Sistemas Informáticos y Programación
Facultad de Informática
Universidad Complutense de Madrid

Re: new spanish analyzer

Posted by Ben van Klinken <bv...@gmail.com>.
Also, the snowball stemmer is available in the contributions of clucene.

ben

Re: new spanish analyzer

Posted by Steven Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Hola José,