Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by lk_hadoop <lk...@163.com> on 2018/11/23 06:56:54 UTC

can ignite accelerate sparkOnHive

hi all,
    I think use hive as DW and use spark do some OLAP on hive is quite common . So ,can ignite accelerate sparkOnHive? and is there something special to do with this , or all what I should do is just make HDFS as IGFS SecondaryFileSystem ?

2018-11-23

lk_hadoop

Re: Re: can ignite accelerate sparkOnHive

Posted by lk_hadoop <lk...@163.com>.
@Franke  , we use spark sql do OLAP and ETL , where the data was store on hive. So I wonder if ignite is suitable for such a scenario, make IFGS as a transparent cache about HDFS , and spark sql on hive can benefit from it.
2018-11-26

lk_hadoop

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.