Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/02/21 06:52:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] Dubbo Community Annual Report

Hi All,

Recently I've seen community annual report has been published, for
example CNCF has published their annual report of 2018.

As Dubbo has joined Apache Incubator for one year, and the community
really did lots of excellent work in 2018, I am thinking that shall
the Dubbo community have an annual report as well?

As I submitted the Apache Incubator Report quarterly, I am happy to
summarize it if the community is willing to see it.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [DISCUSS] Dubbo Community Annual Report

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
It has been a significiant year for Dubbo, I can feel the community grew a lot in many dimensions. It would be great if there’s some summarized statistics to show us how much the community has grew intuitively.

Jun

Posted by LiZhenNet <li...@gmail.com>.
God idea,Can dubbo-bot do this?

Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> 于2019年2月21日周四 下午2:53写道: