Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net> on 2004/02/25 18:25:45 UTC

Niggle about ASL 2.0 license notice text

I notice that all files now say copyright 2004.  Shouldn't most of them
say copyright 2003-2004?  Do we need to worry about this?

thanks
david jencks

Re: Niggle about ASL 2.0 license notice text

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@coredevelopers.net>.
On Feb 25, 2004, at 11:25 AM, David Jencks wrote:

> I notice that all files now say copyright 2004.  Shouldn't most of
> them say copyright 2003-2004?  Do we need to worry about this?

I think we do.  We also need to add the license to every file that can
contain a comment.   Specifically we need to add the short license
header to all xml, html, properties, xsd, and jelly files.

-dain