Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by "Wang, Larry" <La...@dell.com> on 2017/09/24 15:22:56 UTC

Qs on airflow

Hi experts,

I am new to airflow and want to ask some questions of it to see if it is possible to leverage this tool in our daily works, please check them in below.

1st, I am implementing a system with 3 level workloads, the 1st workloads is triggered at day 1, and then the 2nd workload is triggered at day 3 only if the 1st job could run long enough with 3 days and then the last workload will be trigger at day 5 if both previous workloads could continue running. Is this possible mapping to DAGs of the airflow?

2nd, Given the 1st workloads warming  up and  keep consuming certain system resources, a bunch operation will be kicked out in a queue, is it possible?

Thanks and best regards
Larry  Wang