Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/29 04:39:06 UTC

How to use those geronimo-specific gogo commands?

Hi dev,

I am about to write some docs for geronimo-specific commands in 3.0.

Right now, the only way I can use them is to press enter key after the
server is started, and then I can play with those commands.

Is there any plans that we provide an interface like GShell in /bin
directory as we used to instead of using the same shell with geronimo server
instance?

And I also noticed there are some options in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/framework/modules/geronimo-shell-base/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/shell/geronimo/BaseJavaCommand.java
file,
  any idea on how to use them in karaf shell?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff