Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 16:11:14 UTC

Re: VLOOKUP vs Macros

2013/9/30 John Meyer <jo...@pueblocomputing.com>

> Still doesn't work.  Back to the drawing board.

Exactly what does your current formula look like and what error message do
you get? Still 501?

Johnny Rosenberg

Re: VLOOKUP vs Macros

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.
2013/10/1 John Meyer <jo...@pueblocomputing.com>

> Okay, I've put up two screenshots.

Where? You forgot the link to them. Or did you attach them? You can't do
that, they will be stripped off. Upload them somewhere and give us the link.

Johnny Rosenberg

Re: VLOOKUP vs Macros

Posted by John Meyer <jo...@pueblocomputing.com>.

Re: VLOOKUP vs Macros