Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/27 10:15:48 UTC

Code Freeze 3.1.4/3.2.2

Code freeze begins today. Some minor changes to expect on master:

+ We have one lingering PR that needs to be merged once it is rebased:
https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/385
+ I suspect we will see more tests on gremlin-python as well as tweaks to
the build process
+ We may see one more serializers added to GraphSON 2.0 -
TraversalExplanation
+ More docs as usual

Recall, that gremlin-python and GraphSON 2.0 will be "experimental" so I
don't think we should be too concerned about late changes on that stuff at
this point. So - nothing major coming down the pike and as far as I know
there shouldn't be any change on tp31 branch aside from some added
documentation.

Providers should be free to test things out in their implementations. I've
published the 3.2.2-SNAPSHOT to Apache Snapshots repo. Note that Ted is
going to be handling the 3.1.4 release - he will publish the 3.1.4-SNAPSHOT
sometime soon (thanks for helping out with that Ted - it will be
interesting to have two voices taking us through code freeze week into
release)..

As usual, please stay tuned to this thread for updates as we head to
release. Thanks!

Re: Code Freeze 3.1.4/3.2.2

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.

Marko.