Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Lior Gedalyahu <li...@tundo.com> on 2000/08/20 17:05:20 UTC

Web Server Application enabled XML

I need a Web Server Application enabled XML.
> Can you send me some information about it ?
> Can we initiate a technical conference about it ?

Lior Gdaliahu   Research & Development
Tundo Communications and Telephony Ltd.
Tel:   +972-9-8852245  ext. 294 P.O.B 8420.
Fax:  +972-9-8852249   Natanya 42504 Israel
e-mail: liorg@tundo.com

Re: Web Server Application enabled XML

Posted by andres <an...@afina.es>.
try with tarantella : www.tarantella.com from sco, is aviable for linux
from www.caldera.com too.

--
luchar y ganar todas tus batallas no es la excelencia suprema,
la excelencia suprema consiste en romper la resistencia del

Re: Web Server Application enabled XML

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@apache.org>.
And what would this mean???

	Pier