Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/01 09:12:02 UTC

Re: [Struts2] problem with links and Firefox

That is strange.  Perhaps a Firefox thing?  What happens when you try
other browsers?

Don

Posted by Sébastien LABEY <se...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I forgot to post that I found the mistake, a few days after my first
post and my holidays... I made an error in the action, just one letter wrong
("accueil" and "acceuil") and this was redirected to the "default" action...

whatever, thanks for your answer

Sebastien