Posted to dev@hdt.apache.org by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/01 05:32:47 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release HDT version 0.0.2.incubating (RC0)

Dear PPMC,

The vote is still open and requires 1 more vote to pass.Please vote
accordingly so that release can progress.

regards
Rahul

Posted by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The vote passes with 3 +1 votes (including 3 PPMC votes) and no -1's.

+1 votes:
   Mirko Kaempf(PPMC)
   Simone Gianni(PPMC)
   Rahul Sharma(PPMC)

Thanks again for voting. I will open a voting thread on incubator-general
shortly.

regards,
Rahul

Posted by Simone Gianni <si...@apache.org>.