Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Tomo Suzuki <su...@google.com> on 2021/09/08 17:16:54 UTC

Code review wanted: upgrading Google Cloud Java dependencies

Hi Beam committers,

Can someone review my change to upgrade Google Cloud Java dependencies?
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/15411

Tomo

Re: Code review wanted: upgrading Google Cloud Java dependencies

Posted by Tomo Suzuki <su...@google.com>.
Hi Luke,

I see you reviewed and merged it. Thank you.

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.