Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pavel Micka <Pa...@zoomint.com> on 2017/09/24 22:04:55 UTC

Solr SQL: standalone mode

Hi,

I read in the documentation that executing Solr SQL is possible only in SolrCloud mode. The thing is that we have unfortunatelly some installations, which simply can't have multiple nodes (too small instances). Is it somehow possible to workaround this restriction or is there at least any plan to lift it?

Thanks,

Pavel

Re: Solr SQL: standalone mode

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
It's the automatic node discovery provided by ZooKeeper. If you setup a
single node SolrCloud it will work fine.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

RE: Solr SQL: standalone mode

Posted by Pavel Micka <Pa...@zoomint.com>.