Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/28 12:10:36 UTC

COUCHDB FOSDEM'14 meetup doodle

I just setup a doodle to choose an hour to meet at the FOSDEM and discuss
about CouchDB:

http://doodle.com/5eqq7vexunstargg

I don't know where to meet yet but there are many location at the event
that could be used for it. and will let you know later in the week.

Looking forward to see you!

- benoit.

Fwd: COUCHDB FOSDEM'14 meetup doodle