Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by mhuffman <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/26 21:06:15 UTC

Simple modify SOAP header client needed

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm looking for a simple client
showing how to modifying SOAP header... or a really good Axis2 C/C++
reference book.

I'm not looking to do something overly complicated, something like add
'<ns:var>value</var>' to the SOAP header.

I've tried modifying the Echo client/server... I've seen on-line that
someone mentioned using op_client to modify the SOAP header, but I'm at a
loss as to where to start.

Thank in advance for help,
--Mike.

Re: Simple modify SOAP header client needed

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
I think you can build a soap_header_node using Axiom and add it using
the following function in axis2_svc_client.h

AXIS2_EXTERN axis2_status_t AXIS2_CALL
    axis2_svc_client_add_header(
        axis2_svc_client_t * svc_client,
        const axutil_env_t * env,