Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mono Codigo <ss...@fujifilm.com> on 2018/02/23 01:15:48 UTC

NMS PGP Certificate Revoked

Hi,

I haven't used PGP much.  I downloaded the latest revision (1.7.2) of the
Apache NMS ActiveMQ binaries from the preferred mirror.  I also downloaded
the asc file, but when I try to verify the binaries with the asc, it tells
me that the certificate (Timothy Bish) has been revoked.  Looking the
certificate up manually on MIT's page says the same thing.  If the
certificate has been revoked, is there no way to verify the integrity of the
latest release of the NMS API?

The program I'm using to attempt the verification is Kleopatra, which is
apparently a GUI front end for GPG4Win, v3.0.3.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: NMS PGP Certificate Revoked

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
The problem should be fixed now, give it another try and download them
again.

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 8:15 PM, Mono Codigo <ss...@fujifilm.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I haven't used PGP much.  I downloaded the latest revision (1.7.2) of the
> Apache NMS ActiveMQ binaries from the preferred mirror.  I also downloaded
> the asc file, but when I try to verify the binaries with the asc, it tells
> me that the certificate (Timothy Bish) has been revoked.  Looking the
> certificate up manually on MIT's page says the same thing.  If the
> certificate has been revoked, is there no way to verify the integrity of
> the
> latest release of the NMS API?
>
> The program I'm using to attempt the verification is Kleopatra, which is
> apparently a GUI front end for GPG4Win, v3.0.3.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

> f2341805.html

Tim Bish