Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ap...@free.fr on 2004/04/26 17:47:06 UTC

AWT, background-image

Hi,
background-image option works when rendering a pdf file but does not works when
rendering a awt...
    sample: <fo:table table-layout="fixed" background-image="c:\test.jpg">
This is a bug or a bad meaning to use he background-image attribute?
Toine

Re: AWT, background-image

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
apourche@free.fr wrote:
> Do you know what is the class I can modify to implement this?

If you are using 0.20.5, then that code is frozen and any changes you submit
will be unlikely to make it into the code base. Development is focused on CVS
Head.

Whichever version of the code you are looking to modify then the class that
you'll need to take a look at is:

org.apache.fop.render.awt.AWTRenderer

Chris

Re: AWT, background-image

Posted by ap...@free.fr.
Do you know what is the class I can modify to implement this?
Thank you.
Antoine POURCHEZ

Re: AWT, background-image

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.