Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Roy Wilson <de...@bellatlantic.net> on 2000/11/08 19:38:39 UTC

Measuring TC3.x with ab

Ignacio/Nacho,

I am under the weather and, even if I wasn't, I'm too pressed for time
:(. The shell scripts are pretty simple, though, so I imagine other
volunteers could do the run(s). As I recall, Costin did something similar
in his recent ApacheCon Europe presentation.

Roy

Roy Wilson
E-mail: designrw@bellatlantic.net

<zip>