Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Samuel E Bratton <sb...@us.ibm.com> on 2015/11/06 19:54:12 UTC

Subsystem-itests pom.xml not updated after Subsystems release 2.0.6

It looks like after the last subsystem 2.0.6 release the subsystem/subsystem-itests/pom.xml was not updated to point to new maven dependencies,
org.apache.aries.subsystem.core:2.0.7-SNAPSHOT, org.apache.aries.subsystem.api:2.0.7-SNAPSHOT (still pointing to 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT).

I think this also means the jenkins build results for subsystem are suspect.

Can we get these updated?

Thanks

--
Sam Bratton

Re: Subsystem-itests pom.xml not updated after Subsystems release 2.0.6

Posted by Samuel E Bratton <sb...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks David.

--
Samuel Bratton