Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by jessica k <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/01 09:39:35 UTC

Job: Bigdata Architect

We are a recruiting firm focused on The IT Service and Solutions industry.
We were contracted by a top tier $7 Billion + consulting firm.
I thought you may be interested , or know someone who may be, in the
following position.

**
**
*1.   **Job Role:* Sr. Architect (C2) / Architect (C1) / Tech Lead (B3) –
Big Data and Online Analytics
*2.   **Locations*: Mountain View, California or New York City, NY*
3.   **Job Description: *
 We are looking for Architects for developing Big Data solutions. The
candidates would be responsible for the following activities:

   - Meet clients, understand their needs and craft solutions meeting
   client needs Technology evaluation, architecture & design, implementation,
   testing and technical reviews of highly scalable platforms, solutions and
   technology building blocks to address customer’s requirement.
   - Lead the overall technical solution implementation as part of
   customer’s project delivery team
   - Mentor and groom project team members in the core technology areas,
   usage of SDLC tools and Agile
   - Engage in external and internal forums to demonstrate thought
   leadership

*4. Skills Required:*

   - 7+ years of overall work experience.
   - Strong hands-on work experience in architecting, designing and
   implementing big data solutions including one or more of the following
   skills:

  Programming Languages
 Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring, Struts, Hibernate
  Scalable databases or object stores
 Cassandra, MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB, Hbase, OpenStack Swift,  etc

  Caching
 memcached, BerkelyDB, Gigaspaces, Infinispan

  Distributed File Systems
 HDFS, Gluster, Lustre
  Distributed Data Processing
 Hadoop Map Reduce, Parallel Processing, Stream Processing, Flume, Splunk

  Other skills
 Machine Learning, Mathematical background & NLP

If you are interested , please respond with a current resume to *
jessica@kudukisgroup.com*.
I will give you a call to speak in further detail.
We keep all information confidential. Feel free to reply with any questions.

Thanks,
~ Jessica

Re: Job: Bigdata Architect

Posted by Deepak Vohra <dv...@yahoo.com>.

Jessica,
I am interested. CV is enclosed.
regards,
Deepak

________________________________

Re: Job: Bigdata Architect

Posted by Stephen Boesch <ja...@gmail.com>.
Please let's refrain from recruiting on this DL, which is my understanding
focused on hadoop questions/issues not jobs.  Thanks,

Re: Job: Bigdata Architect

Posted by Deepak Vohra <dv...@yahoo.com>.

Jessica,

Re: Job: Bigdata Architect