Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Jobst Giesecke <JG...@t-online.de> on 2004/01/22 14:01:50 UTC

German Translation Vhosts: Examples, IP-based, Details

Re: German Translation Vhosts: Examples, IP-based, Details

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Jani Mikkonen <ja...@mikkonen.org> wrote:

> > We don't encode German documents as UTF-8. Please resend them as
> > iso-8859-1 or coded with html entities.
>
> Question: Should iso-8859-15 be used instead of 8859-1 ?

For German not necessarily. We don't use different characters in the apache docs :)

nd

Re: German Translation Vhosts: Examples, IP-based, Details

Posted by Jani Mikkonen <ja...@mikkonen.org>.

--
Black holes are where God divided by zero

Re: German Translation Vhosts: Examples, IP-based, Details

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* JGiesecke@t-online.de (Jobst Giesecke) wrote:

We don't encode German documents as UTF-8. Please resend them as iso-8859-1
or coded with html entities.

Thanks, nd