Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Joseph Bradley <jo...@databricks.com> on 2018/05/02 22:31:47 UTC

SparkR test failures in PR builder

Hi all,

Does anyone know why the PR builder keeps failing on SparkR's CRAN checks?
I've seen this in a lot of unrelated PRs.  E.g.:
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/90065/console

Hossein spotted this line:
```
* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ...Error in
.check_package_CRAN_incoming(pkgdir) :
  dims [product 24] do not match the length of object [0]
```
and suggested that it could be CRAN flakiness.  I'm not familiar with CRAN,
but do others have thoughts about how to fix this?

Thanks!
Joseph

--

Joseph Bradley

Software Engineer - Machine Learning

Databricks, Inc.

[image: http://databricks.com] <http://databricks.com/>

Re: SparkR test failures in PR builder

Posted by Xiao Li <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for working on this. It helps a lot!

Xiao

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
This is resolved.

Please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-24152