Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Maurice <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/02 01:50:31 UTC

Re: Problems configuring DB pool 1.0

Were you able to get a db pool created in Geronimo for Sql Server?  I have not
been able to get a connection yet.

Thanks for any information
Maurice

Re: Problems configuring DB pool 1.0

Posted by Stanley Bradbury <St...@gmail.com>.
Maurice wrote:

>Were you able to get a db pool created in Geronimo for Sql Server?  I have not
>been able to get a connection yet.
>
>Thanks for any information
>Maurice

I don't know about SQL Server but don't think it could be too different
from other DBs.  Take a look at this paper that describes setting up a
pool using Derby to see if it helps:

http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/JPetStoreGeronimo.html

RE: Problems configuring DB pool 1.0

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
My understanding is that the generic Tranql resource adapter doesn't support
MS SQL server but I haven't tried verifying this myself.   I had to use a
proprietary vendor resource adapter for MS SQL server.

Thanks,

Lin