Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com> on 2011/06/15 00:17:04 UTC

Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer report KMCGRAIL/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.3.2-rc1.tar.bz2

Justin,

OK, so CPAN processed the rc1 file I uploaded after you gave me Karma as
the latest version.  Luckily it's currently marking it as an
unauthorized release and a test of CPAN get Mail::SpamAssassin gets 3.3.1.

However, it looks like CPAN still has a bunch of modules marked
"Unauthorized" if you look at this page:

http://search.cpan.org/~kmcgrail/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.3.2-rc1/

(PDF attached in case CPAN deindexes before you have a chance to look at
this.)

Since I believe we have 3.3.2 ready to release with enough PMC votes we
need to get that ducked in a row so we can put it on CPAN.  Any chance
you can take a look?

FYI, I've tagged the 3.3.2-rc1 for deletion in PAUSE and uploaded

Mail-SpamAssassin-3.3.2-TRIAL.tar.gz

I did this by simply renaming the tar file Warren created.  Will see how CPAN handles that in a few hours.

Regards,
KAM