Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Vincent Deffontaines <vi...@gryzor.com> on 2008/02/09 18:17:21 UTC

[patch] .fr documentation corrections and updates

Greetings,

Attached is a patch against trunk that :
- fixes badly encoded characters in the .fr documentation. This was sent
a couple of monthes ago  (Nov 14th) but probably got lost.
- fixes the lack of <!--English Revision --> tag in translated files.
Thanks to Andr� for pointing this out.
- very minor content updates.

Vincent Deffontaines

Re: [patch] .fr documentation corrections and updates

Posted by Vincent Bray <no...@gmail.com>.
On 10/02/2008, Vincent Deffontaines <vi...@gryzor.com> wrote:
> > Attached is a patch against trunk that :

Committed, thanks. There was a small wellformedness issue so you'll
need to svn up :)

--
noodl

Re: [patch] .fr documentation corrections and updates

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
Vincent Deffontaines wrote:

> I forgot to mention, this was translated by Lucien Gentis, and reviewed
> by myself.
> All this work is hosted and can be followed from http://apache-doc.inl.fr/

Vincent,

I will try to get these reviewed and committed sometime today.

Cheers,
Tony

Re: [patch] .fr documentation corrections and updates

Posted by Vincent Deffontaines <vi...@gryzor.com>.
Vincent Deffontaines wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Attached is a patch against trunk that :
> - fixes badly encoded characters in the .fr documentation. This was
> sent a couple of monthes ago  (Nov 14th) but probably got lost.
> - fixes the lack of <!--English Revision --> tag in translated files.
> Thanks to André for pointing this out.
> - very minor content updates.
>
> Vincent Deffontaines

Greetings again,

I forgot to mention, this was translated by Lucien Gentis, and reviewed
by myself.
All this work is hosted and can be followed from http://apache-doc.inl.fr/

BR
Vincent