Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Andrea Smyth <an...@iona.com> on 2006/10/13 00:06:10 UTC

Re: svn commit: r463251 [1/2] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/service/model/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/ws/addressing/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/wsdl/ common/common/src/main/java/or...

I see the ClientServerMtomXopTest fail on Windows since I updated some
time today - with:
[surefire]
testMtomSWA(org.apache.cxf.systest.mtom.ClientServerMtomXopTest)  Time
elapsed: 3.615 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: attachemnt length different
expected:<7672> but was:<7670>
Has anyone seen this too and knows what causes the failure?

Andrea.