Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Vladislav Pyatkov <vl...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/27 07:13:42 UTC

Re: write behind question

Hello,

I think you need to use Ignite Cache.load Cache().
See the article: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/data-loading

--
Vladislav Pyatkov

Re: write behind question

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Oh, I incorrectly understood you.
You can look at Write-Through[1]. This means that every path to the cache
will be written to the vault (synchronously).

In addition, you can perform SQL directly on Ignite[2].

1. https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/persistent-store
2. https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-queries

--
Vladislav Pyatkov