Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Benamin <be...@bisonline.com> on 2007/04/05 21:45:52 UTC

Help running Bridge Example

I am trying to run the bridge example that comes with ServiceMix.  I startup
servicemix.  Then I can run mvn install jbi:projectDeploy and it works.
Then I attempt to use the client.html in the bridge directory to test it.  I
put target as http://localhost:8192/bridge/ and send the following message:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<e:Envelope xmlns:e="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <e:Body>
    <ping>
      <pingRequest>
        <message xmlns="http://soap">hel lo</message>
      </pingRequest>
    </ping>
  </e:Body>
</e:Envelope>

I don't get a successful return though.  I get this return:

STATUS: 404
<head>
<title>Error 404 NOT_FOUND</title>
</head>
<h2>HTTP ERROR: 404</h2><pre>NOT_FOUND</pre>

Any ideas what I can check?

Re: Help running Bridge Example

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
404 means the service is not found.
Open your web browser to  http://localhost:8192<http://localhost:8192/bridge/>
to see what the correct uri is.

On 4/5/07, Benamin <be...@bisonline.com> wrote:

> I am trying to run the bridge example that comes with ServiceMix.  I
> startup
> servicemix.  Then I can run mvn install jbi:projectDeploy and it works.
> Then I attempt to use the client.html in the bridge directory to test
> it.  I
> put target as http://localhost:8192/bridge/ and send the following
> message:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <e:Envelope xmlns:e="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>   <e:Body>
>     <ping>
>       <pingRequest>
>         <message xmlns="http://soap">hel lo</message>
>       </pingRequest>
>     </ping>
>   </e:Body>
> </e:Envelope>
>
> I don't get a successful return though.  I get this return:
>
> STATUS: 404
> <head>
> <title>Error 404 NOT_FOUND</title>
> </head>
> <h2>HTTP ERROR: 404</h2><pre>NOT_FOUND</pre>
>
> Any ideas what I can check?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)