Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Scherler, Thorsten" <Th...@weidmueller.de> on 2003/03/14 14:55:08 UTC

sitemap parameter for esq connection-pool in xsp

Hello group,

I try to establish a template structure for my reports. The all the same besides the pool-connection.

If I use the following pipeline:
<map:pipeline>
 <map:match pattern="report-*.xml">
  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="global/reports/xsp/verkauf1.xsp">
   <map:parameter name="pool" value="{1}"/>
  </map:generate>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
 </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

How can I call the value of <map:parameter name="pool" value="{1}"/> within my xsp?

I tried it the following way (snippet from my.xsp)
 <xsp:logic>
String pool ="";
 try
{
pool=request.getParameter("pool");
  }
 catch( ParseException e )
{
 getLogger().error("XSP param POOL error: ", e);
}
    </xsp:logic>

But this way I can only get the parameter that is called like ...?pool="something".

How can I use the parameter defined in the sitemap? ...and can I define the parameter like <map:parameter name="pool" value="{1}"/>?

King regards
Thorsten