Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> on 2014/11/12 16:36:53 UTC

Groups are still showing even they are undeployed

Hi Reka, Isuru,

I undeployed all service groups using DELETE API, however  when I execute
GET for groups, they are still listed.

*Stratos logs*
[2014-11-12 20:58:34,969]  INFO
{org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.api.StratosApiV41Utils} -  Successfully
undeployed the Service Group Definition with name group1
[2014-11-12 20:58:42,208]  INFO
{org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.api.StratosApiV41Utils} -  Successfully
undeployed the Service Group Definition with name group2

*Curl command after undeployment*
udara@udara-ThinkPad-T530:~/projects/stratos/temp/stratos-demo-resources
[master]$ curl -X GET -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d
@'m2-group1.json' -k -v -u admin:admin https://localhost:9443/api/groups
{
    "serviceGroup": [
        {
            "cartridges": [
                "mysql"
            ],
            "dependencies": {
                "terminationBehaviour": "terminate-none"
            },
            "name": "group1"
        },
        {
            "cartridges": [
                "mysql"
            ],
            "dependencies": {
                "startupOrders": [
                    "group.group1,cartridge.mysql"
                ]
            },
            "name": "group2",
            "subGroups": [
                "group1"
            ]
        }
    ]
}

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

Re: Groups are still showing even they are undeployed

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Was able to find the issue by debugging. When undeployed, AS does not
remove from the registry. Will fix it.