Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Karl Hiramoto <ka...@hiramoto.org> on 2012/12/23 21:37:55 UTC

CQLSH select time series data, bug?

Hi,

I get what looks like a python error "'float' object has no attribute
'replace'" from cqlsh  with the version packaged in version 1.1.8

$ ./apache-cassandra-1.1.8/bin/cqlsh
Connected to Test Cluster at localhost:9160.
[cqlsh 2.2.0 | Cassandra 1.1.2 | CQL spec 2.0.0 | Thrift protocol 19.32.0]
Use HELP for help.
cqlsh> use exig ;
cqlsh:exig> SELECT * FROM Node_Sample  limit 1;
'float' object has no attribute 'replace'

With cqlsh in cassandra 1.1.2 and 1.1.5    I get data and my  thrift
client  (phpcassa)  works.

cqlsh:exig> DESCRIBE COLUMNFAMILY  Node_Sample;

CREATE TABLE Node_Sample (
   KEY ascii PRIMARY KEY
) WITH
   comment='' AND
   comparator=timestamp AND
   read_repair_chance=0.100000 AND
   gc_grace_seconds=864000 AND
   default_validation=ascii AND
   min_compaction_threshold=4 AND
   max_compaction_threshold=32 AND
   replicate_on_write='true' AND
   compaction_strategy_class='SizeTieredCompactionStrategy' AND
   compression_parameters:sstable_compression='SnappyCompressor';

I created the CF in the cli with;

create column family Node_Sample with comparator = DateType
     and key_validation_class=AsciiType and
default_validation_class=AsciiType;

Any ideas what's wrong..

Thanks,