Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Caleb Call <ca...@me.com> on 2012/10/10 03:30:21 UTC

Network Service Offering

Is it possible to change the network service offering your zone is using when using basic networking?  I tried through the API, and it gave me an error saying:

"NetworkOffering and domain suffix upgrade can be performed for Isolated networks only"

I'd like to remove the security groups from my network offering.  Maybe it's possible to do that without assigning a new network offering?

Thanks

Re: Network Service Offering

Posted by Caleb Call <ca...@me.com>.
Yeah, using 3.0.2 right now.  Thanks, that's too bad it can't be changed.

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.