Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com> on 2020/03/12 05:53:34 UTC

selectionChange of MX ADG is not implemented

Hi Alex,

I migrated to AdvancedDataGrid. Need  selectionChange event to change
the content of panel according to the selected line on grid.

But I am getting exception for the selectionChange handler does not exist.

Should I create a GH issue ?

Thanks,
Serkan

Re: selectionChange of MX ADG is not implemented

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
It is really good Alex in terms of performance

Serkan

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

From: Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 12:12 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>

[cid:image001.png@01D5FAB3.C223BE30]

From: Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 11:40 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>

[cid:image002.png@01D5FAB3.C223BE30]

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
Hi Alex,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

From: Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 12:12 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <us...@royale.apache.org>, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>

[cid:image001.png@01D5F9E5.AD83CA20]

From: Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 11:40 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>

[cid:image002.png@01D5F9E5.AD83CA20]

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

From: Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 11:40 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <us...@royale.apache.org>

[cid:image001.png@01D5F926.6D669310]

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
It is hard to determine Alex.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

From: Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 3:00 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <us...@royale.apache.org>, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>

Confirm !

It is working for "change" Alex thanks.

I have another question. MX ADG load time is around 6-7 secs. Even it has only two lines on grid for the test case.

Lines of logs at console as below :

[cid:image001.png@01D5F8B8.A6429530]

For the real application takes more around 12 secs  and at last I get exception below :

[cid:image002.png@01D5F8B8.A6429530]

I am trying trying to discover the reason and some help may be needed.

Thanks,
Serkan

12.03.2020 09:35 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:
We discussed this on March 1.  I wrote: “Pretty sure Spark DG “selectionChange” is just “change” for MX ADG”.

Is that not the case?  I have to stop work for tonight.  I will check for your reply tomorrow.

-Alex

From: Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 10:54 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>
Subject: selectionChange of MX ADG is not implemented

[cid:image003.png@01D5F8B8.A6429530]

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
Confirm !

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

From: Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 10:54 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <us...@royale.apache.org>

Hi Alex,

I migrated to AdvancedDataGrid. Need  selectionChange event to change the content of panel according to the selected line on grid.

But I am getting exception for the selectionChange handler does not exist.

[cid:image001.png@01D5F7FD.C9B29C10]

Should I create a GH issue ?

Thanks,
Serkan