Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Henk Schipper <he...@software684.com> on 2001/11/07 17:28:51 UTC

XML namespacing

Running apache tomcat and soap, xerces, bsf, jaf, javamail, rhino under aix.

XML-message is running good. Parsing and all very fast and ok.

One problem however. The client need to get rid of the namespacing for also
connecting to MS-soap. So I have to support the xml-request without
namespacing.
I can't get it to work. Does anybody have a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Henk.

Re: XML namespacing

Posted by ben <be...@transvirtual.com>.
The namespaces in a SOAP message are part of the spec.  Are you saying that
MS-SOAP doesn't use them and thus, are not following the spec?

Shocking.

--b

--
Ben Gardella