Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eric Reagan <re...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/26 20:24:27 UTC

Starting web application thorws Invalid configuration type: 'null' for the configuration parameter

Hi,
      I am getting a really weird error in my web.xml file. So I have what
is copied below. I am getting an error message saying I have to be in either
development or deployment mode. (I tried switching putting deployment in and
it didn't work). I don't understand where my mistake was in configuring my
wicket app. I am trying to make a spring app with hibernate. The error seams
to switch between missing a filter for the opensessioninview (which is
defined and I have all the right jars in my classpath) and my configuration
being null. Has anyone seen this problem before?

         version="2.4">

    <context-param>
        <param-name>configuration</param-name>
        <param-value>deployment</param-value>
    </context-param>

    <filter>
        <filter-name>opensessioninview</filter-name>
        <filter-class>

org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter
        </filter-class>
    </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>opensessioninview</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

Thank you,
--