Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/20 13:14:00 UTC

Any slides about Apache Isis?

Hi all,

In 2 weeks time I have to give a short 15 min talk about Apache Isis
for my colleagues. Are there any public slides from previous events,
or anything else you can share with privately?

Having something ready to start with would help me a lot.

Cheers,

--
Bilgin Ibryam
Camel Committer at ASF & Integration Architect at Red Hat

Camel Design Patterns https://leanpub.com/camel-design-patterns
Instant Apache Camel Message Routing http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475

Re: Re: Any slides about Apache Isis?

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dan.

I'm reposting your messagde here as it seems it didn't reach the mailing lists.

B.

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dan.