Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Tillmann Wegst <ti...@maas.de> on 2008/04/17 08:36:13 UTC

Bug Report: Eclipse Crash upon project opening if Subclipse enabled and Java

Hello all,

I'm experiencing exactly the same crash as Wally Valters reported in
January.
It happens both with Eclipse 3.3.1.1 and Eclipse 3.2.

My Eclipse 3.2 aborts during the loading phase.

I tried Eclipse 3.3.1.1 with no projects created. It comes up correctly but
if I want to create a new svn rpository location, Eclipse goes down as
soon as I press ENTER after specifying the repo location URL.

The problems have vanished immediately after deinstallation of
Subversion 1.4.6.

Does anybody no whether this issue has a known reason and/or a workaround?

I attach two Eclipse error logs files:
"hs_err_pid3240.log" is the error from Eclipse 3.2,
"hs_err_pid3872.log" is the error from Eclipse 3.3.1.1.

Regards
Tillmann

--
Tillmann Wegst

Maas High Tech Software GmbH
Hornbergstr. 49
70794 Filderstadt, Germany

Telefon: 0711 77917 19
Telefax: 0711 77917 17
mailto: tillmann@maas.de

Geschäftsführer: Wolfgang Maas
Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 223581

http://www.maas.de - Wir integrieren Zukunft

E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie

e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Re: Bug Report: Eclipse Crash upon project opening if Subclipse enabled and Java

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 4:36 AM, Tillmann Wegst <ti...@maas.de> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>  I'm experiencing exactly the same crash as Wally Valters reported in
> January.
>  It happens both with Eclipse 3.3.1.1 and Eclipse 3.2.
>
>  My Eclipse 3.2 aborts during the loading phase.
>
>  I tried Eclipse 3.3.1.1 with no projects created. It comes up correctly but
>  if I want to create a new svn rpository location, Eclipse goes down as
>  soon as I press ENTER after specifying the repo location URL.
>
>  The problems have vanished immediately after deinstallation of Subversion
> 1.4.6.
>
>  Does anybody no whether this issue has a known reason and/or a workaround?
>
>  I attach two Eclipse error logs files:
>  "hs_err_pid3240.log" is the error from Eclipse 3.2,
>  "hs_err_pid3872.log" is the error from Eclipse 3.3.1.1.

I think you want to be over here ->
http://subclipse.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList